Certified Life Care Planning
A Life Care Plan outlines the annual and lifetime costs of care for the life expectancy of the individual. It is extremely helpful in adjusting claims, setting reserves, and developing structured settlements. It is essential with catastrophic injuries.
Types of cases:
· Spinal Cord Injuries
· Paraplegia or Tetraplegia
· Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
· Back or Neck Injury with Chronic Pain Syndrome
· Severe Burns
· Brain Injuries
· Develop a plan of care continuum for the life of the claimant
· Estimate medical damages resulting from a catastrophic injury or illness both present and future value.
· Identify areas of potential cost savings, if possible.
· Determine Economic Wage Loss.
· All areas of care are considered such as therapies, medical care, facility cost, household services, transportation, medications, etc.
· Expert Opinion and/or Testimony to create or rebut plan. (An invaluable service for those responsible for managing long-term medical costs, and when documenting the damages in cases where an individual has sustained a Catastrophic Injury.)