Labor Market Survey: An analysis based on direct contact with employers in the injured worker/insured's geographic area, employment opportunities are identified, along with hiring trends and salaries.
Transferable Skills Analysis: An analysis based on data obtained during the Vocational Assessment or from claim's documents, the vocational specialist will identify alternative employment options consistent with the injured worker/insured's physical abilities and prior experiences. This analysis is utilized in conjunction with both Vocational and Employability Assessments.
Job Analysis: An analysis performed on-site to assist in addressing causation issues or to delineate the functional requirements of an injured worker/insured's position for usage in designing a structured physical therapy rehabilitation program.
Provided by certified rehabilitation consultants..
· We will meet with Claimant to determine vocational direction
· Prepare Transferable Skill Analysis
· Prepare resume and application for labor market
· Coach claimant on interviewing skills
· Conduct Labor Market Survey and/or Job Development
· Prepare Job Analysis, if necessary
· Follow-up with employer to document claimant co-operation
· Expert Testimony provided, if necessary